Sunday, November 2, 2008

SIE 2008

On 17th October 2008, friday, i went to Sabah International Expo (SIE) with friends at one of the newest shopping complex in Sabah known as 1Borneo. Well its like a Mini MidValley which also a biggest shopping mall in KL. Anyway, we stop by at one of the booth which caught my interest with all the colorful and smaller helicopters displayed inside the cabinet glass besides a photos of several other model hung on the booth's wall. Its funny, coz its remind me of my childhood dream to be a pilot when i grown up but instead i"jump"to a computer world. Anyhow i do not regret it, thus i am graduated in computer field. Though my "golden dream" still stuck in my mind wishing that someday i will be able to at least be inside the helicopter while it flying on the air or else fly the "awesome machine"myself......i am sure nobody will dare to be inside the helicopter with me flying it... LOL. Sharing with you one of the favorite helicopter in the exhibition, which for real the price of the machine amounted more or less RM16million++ .....i know its soooo.....expensive.

0 comments: